In today’s video blog post, we are demonstrating another great conditioning drill that uses a running grid â€“ the â€œBunny Hopâ€ Conditioning Drill. It allows you to work on getting a little bit of lift with the legs, but a whole lot of lift with the arms.
The Bunny Hop Conditioning Drill
- Begin the Bunny Hop Drill on the right side of the grid.
- You want to hop, one hole at a time, through the grid.
- Be sure to get good extension, lifting the arms. This helps us drive further when we take the drill into a running format where the arms are used to actually lift and give extra lift assistance.
- Next, take the bunny hop and diagonal with it.
- Stay close to the center line.
- Remember to use a soft surface to hit on. A gym floor or grass works well; you don’t want to do this on concrete.
Want more great baseball conditioning drill ideas?Â Then check out the Baseball Inner Circle!Â Itâ€™s packed full of more great baseball conditioning drills, tips and techniques, complete with video demonstrations!Â And donâ€™t forget to Like Us on Facebook!