Footwork & Agility Drill
This footwork and agility drill is a general athletic skill builder that will result in better base running and defensive skill.
- Start from a good athletic position. Explode using the knee and the hip to move the feet.
- You can also go from a crossover to an explosive sprint. Drive that knee and hip quick across, bust into an acceleration sprint. Cross and go quickly.
- Stay in your power position as much as possible.
- Your feet will always follow your knees and hips.
- Use those hips to get your feet in position to put force into the ground for greater acceleration and speed.
Don’t forget to Become a Fan on Facebook, where we discuss other great baseball hitting drills, tips and more! You can also Follow Us on Twitter and Hangout with Us on Google+! –