Teaches batter to hit the curveball.
- Batter gets in stance in front of net.
- Coach kneels or sits to the side of the net and the batter.
- Use a soft baseballs or tennis ball to protect the tosser.
How it Works
- Coach flips the ball with an arc to simulate a curveball.
- Batter hits the ball on its way down.
- Make sure batter is going into trigger stride position and then waiting on the ball and hitting it as it is coming down.
- This flip should have more height on it than a regular flip to the batter. Flatter flips simulate a fastball, flips with more arc simulate the curveball.