Build hitting strength in the triceps, forearms and wrists
- Player can stand anywhere on the field with a weighted bat.
How it Works
1. Player bends arms over head so bat is hanging down behind his back.
2. He snaps the bat forward with his forearms and wrists, stopping it at nose level.
3. Slowly bring the bat back to starting position.
4. Do 10 repetitions.
- Look for sharp, crisp movements.
- Players should be stopping the bat out in front of them at nose level on the two extension exercises