Helps batter feel his top hand when he swings.
- Batter stands at tee. You can create your own tee using rubber tubing and cement or a rubber cone set on a stand.
How it Works
- Batter gets into batting stance.
- He splits his hands about a half an inch.
- He then trigger strides, loads up and hits the ball straight up the middle off the tee.
- Keeping the top hand on the bat can eliminate a loop in a swing and allow the player to hit the ball harder. • This drill can also be used with flip and short toss. • When hitting live, the batter is likely to swing over the first few balls and hit them into the ground.