Teaches batter not to lift front arm, which causes him to drag the bat head and have a long, slow swing.
- Batter holds a short bat beside a tee. (You can purchase a short training bat or cut a wood bat down to half length.)
How it Works
- Batter gets into batting stance.
- He holds the bat with his lead arm.
- He puts his other hand against his chest.
- He swings one-handed aiming to hit the ball straight into the net.
- Front elbow should be down and in – bat head should be going down to the plane of the ball then leveling off and going through the ball.