This is one of the [tag]baseball tips and drills[/tag] that was sent in from one of my subscribers. Try this out with your team tonight! It works well with all ages.
Do this early in the [tag]baseball[/tag] season to work on conditioning, improve base stealing techniques, and reading the pitcher.
Drill Name: 4 spot running drill
1. Begin with 1/4 of team at each base
2. Coach should assume a stretch position on the mound
3. When the [tag]baseball coach[/tag] lifts his striding foot the first player in line at each base runs hard to the next base off their lead and stays there.
4. Use all the bases in this [tag]baseball drill[/tag] including home.
5. Do a full rotation on this drill.