These [tag]boys baseball drills[/tag] were sent to me by one of my readers recently. They include some great [tag]baseball coaching tips[/tag] you can begin using with your team right away.
Take your baseball team and split them into 4 different lines: 1 line at short stop, 1 line at 2nd, 1 line in Left field and one line in right field. Take a [tag]baseball coach[/tag] to catch for you.
1. From home plate have 1 coach hit to the right side and one coach to the left side.
2. Hit a ground ball to short & 2nd have the players throw it to home plate.
3. Then have each coach hit a fly ball high and down the line not to long for this is only a 2 player relay.
4. Have the player at short & 2nd run out and make the cutoff wave their hands for the fielder to see and cut the ball off and throw it home
5. Have the outfielders come into the infield lines and the 2 infielder go to the outfield lines. After each has been in both the infield and outfield lines they switch sides.
You can do this [tag]baseball drill[/tag] with only 2 lines as well and have cut offs to third and home.