As a [tag]baseball coach[/tag], I’m sure you’re always on the lookout for [tag]free baseball drills[/tag]. Give this [tag]baseball drill[/tag] a try.
1.) Players are positioned at the 3 bases and home plate.
2.) Ball starts at home plate and is thrown in a clockwise motion.
– Right handers make a normal throw to the next base.
– Left-handers make a reverse pivot and then throw to the next base.
3.) Coach can yell “reverse” at any time. At this point the [tag]baseball[/tag] is thrown in a counter clockwise motion.
– Right-handers make a reverse pivot and then throw to the next base.
– Left-handers make a normal throw to the next base.
4.) Coach can yell “across” at any time. At this point the ball is thrown across the diamond.
– 1st basemen throw to 3rd and vice-versa.
– Catchers throw to 2nd base and vice-versa.